COZY, FULLY FURNISHED HOUSE IN DRIOS VILLAGE
Pure white and light blue interiors dominate at this stylish 211 m2 residence, giving a real sense of serenity. This Cycladic style two floor maisonette consists of three minimal decorated bedrooms and three en-suite bathrooms, accommodating comfortably up to eight people. The residence is independent, beautifully furnished and equipped with a kitchen that includes all necessary electrical appliances. Extra amenities include A/C in all bedrooms as well heating radiators and two fireplaces. Warm polished wooden flooring in all rooms and fine marble in the bathrooms make the house truly inviting. The house is located at an ideal spot in Drios, with view over the sea, while the beach and the market are just few minutes away on foot. A wonderful choice for anyone wishing a quiet residence while enjoying all the comforts of the island living.
The upper level of the house features a bright open space of 70 m2 living room including a fireplace and a dining area, enjoying great sea view. The fully equipped kitchen is located here including high quality sink and plenty cupboard space. There is also a lovely terrace, equipped with sun beds and a dining table, while offers sea view and a summer breeze at night.
The ground floor consists of 3 spacious bedrooms with fine furniture and brand new mattresses to ensure a good night’s sleep. The sea view master bedroom has a cozy double bed, wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom. The garden view bedroom features a comfy double bed, wardrobes and a private bathroom. The sea view family bedroom consists of a two single united beds that make a large double bed, a sofa that can be turned into a double bed, a corner fireplace, wardrobes, office table and a private bathroom with shower. The family room has also its own entrance and direct access to a ground level terrace.
Also, the house has a maid room of 15 m2 including en-suite bathroom, with its own entrance and totally isolated from the main residence.
Moreover, there is the potential to build an extra two-storey building of 80 m2 at the back side of the house, since the property is set on a 500 m2 plot of land.
- LIVING AREA 211 sqm
- LAND 500 sqm
- BEDROOMS 3
- BATHROOMS 2 (en-suite) and 1 private
- MAID ROOM (SEPARATE) 15 sqm with en-suite bathroom
• Close to the beach of Drios
• Very close to the market of Drios
• Cycladic Architectural design
• Ergonomic interiors
• Two outdoor pergola covered terraces
• Two fireplaces (living room, family bedroom)
• Parking space
• 10 olive trees to produce your organic olive oil
• Fund return through rental
• Two pergola shaded terraces
• Paved outside siting and dining area
• Garden with 10 olive trees
• All bedrooms have air-conditioning
• Heating radiators
• Wooden and marble flooring
• Large wooden closets
• Two fireplaces
• En-suite bathrooms
• The floors both at the rooms and bathrooms are made from durable materials such as high quality wood and local marble accordingly.
• The baths feature marble shower floors, built in porcelain sinks of the highest quality, European plumbing fixtures and all other necessities.
• The kitchen is fitted with sufficient cupboard space made of high quality wood and marble counter, a high quality faucet and a CARRON sink.
• All bedrooms are fitted with big wooden wardrobes and excellent quality mattresses of MEDIA STROM & ELITE STROM.
• The house is equipped with heating radiators, air conditioning in the bedrooms, advanced electrical installation systems with internet network sockets and satellite television.
• The rooms' doors have good looking handles made of matte finish inox and white porcelain while all the ceilings are made of wood that can be painted by the owner.
• The house also features a sewage tank and an independent water tank where the rainwater gathers.
• Water heater of 200 Lt.
• SAMSUNG curved ΤV, SIEMENS refrigerator with tempered glass on white, SIEMENS washing machine, all bought in 2016.
The property is situated on the upper side of the famous Drios village of Paros in the south-eastern part of the island.
Its location benefits a short walking distance from the market of the village and its beautiful beach and taverns&bars as well as a close proximity to the rest amazing southern beaches.
The area is progressively becoming a very popular destination for upscale holidays.