PANORAMIC SEA VIEW VILLA WITH SWIMMING POOL
Paros, Golden Beach
Set in a prime position with 260 degrees view of the Aegean Sea and the surrounding islands with a private swimming pool, this 7 bedroom villa is a true gem.
Built in 2010 in a plot of 8.056 m2, overlooking the stunning Golden Beach, this large estate consists of one main house and two guest houses with all its rooms enjoying sea view. The main house covers 185 m2 and the two guest houses cover 105 m2 and 79 m2 respectively. The building materials, doors and windows are of excellent quality. The villa has stone walls of 50 cm thickness, influenced by the Cycladic architecture. This wind protected property features a large swimming pool of 80 m2 with surrounding paved area ideal for sunbeds or outdoor furniture as well as a big pergola-covered BBQ area including a wood-fired oven while offering breathtaking sea views. A functional outdoor warehouse is located next to the BBQ area.
The main house is built in one level without stairs and features an elegantly furnished open plan living/dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. A laundry/storage room is located at the kitchen area. At this level there are also the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two double bedrooms, one bathroom and one WC. All these bedrooms have direct access to the pool.
The guest house of 79 m2 features a living room with open plan kitchen, one bedroom with en-suite bathroom, one bedroom, one bathroom as well as an outside small patio with sea view.
The guest house of 105 m2 features a living room with open plan kitchen, one bedroom with en-suite bathroom, one plain bedroom, one bathroom and a terrace with sea view.
This wheelchair friendly property is close to two central villages and is easily accessible by the main public road.
- LIVING AREA 369 m2
- LAND 8.056 m2
- BEDROOMS 7
- BATHROOMS 6 (3 en-suite + 3) plus 1 WC
- SWIMMING POOL
• Panoramic Sea view towards Golden Beach and Naxos island
• 2 min driving distance from Golden Beach
• Fund return through rentals
• Ergonomic interiors
• BBQ including wood fired oven
• Quiet area
• Swimming pool
• Outside sitting areas
• Paved terrace
• Wheel chair accessible
• Build-in large closets
• Spacious rooms
• The villa features wooden frames of German technology made of tropical timber with opening and closing mechanisms, double waterproof rubbers for the energy windows and mosquito screens.
• The floors both indoors and outdoors are made from durable materials such as stone tiles in earth shades.
• The baths feature pebble shower floors, built in wash bins with porcelain sinks of the highest quality, using European plumbing fixtures.
• The kitchen is fitted with sufficient cupboard space made of high quality semi-solid wood, a high quality faucet and sink.
• All bedrooms are fitted with large wooden wardrobes while the living room ceilings are made of wood that can be painted by the owner.
• Three independent water tanks with capacities of 15, 21, 41 cubic meters where rainwater gathers.
The villa property is brilliantly situated on a low hilltop at the famous Golden Beach of Paros in the south-eastern part of the island.
Nuzzled in an area of unrivaled beauty this beautiful home offers panoramic views of the bay, the Golden beach and the surrounding islands allowing home owners to enjoy utmost solitude and repose only moments away from the cosmopolitan beach.
The area is progressively becoming a very popular destination for upscale villa holidays.