SUBTERRANEAN PANORAMIC VIEW VILLA
Paros, Chrysi Akti
Located at the southern part of Paros, overlooking Golden beach (Chrysi Akti) bay, a new fascinating project is being built on the hillside.
Two spacious villas of a total surface of 300 m2 each stand out for their unique feature of having covered their roof terraces with soil and vegetation. This feature creates a bond between the natural scenery and the structures, allowing them to emerge from the hillside creating a new experience of living. These particular and distinctive residencies allow to the site to preserve its topography and adapt to the surroundings. A total of 6,500 m2 plot of land incorporates olive trees and other plants that create a perfect harmony between the houses and the land.
Both of these 4 bedroom villas have private swimming pools offering amazing views towards the Aegean Sea. Each villa consist of the main house covering a surface of 300 m2, built in two levels, with landscaped gardens around the property, front and back terraces and beautiful private pools that give the true full benefit of the majestic sea views. These villas are the ideal setting of the highest standards, for privacy and relaxation.
These houses have an identical layout and the topography of the site allows them to have two ground floors. The upper ground floor features an open space kitchen and living room, one master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a WC. An internal staircase leads to the lower ground floor which consists of three master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a living room with a kitchenette to fulfill the needs of the inhabitants of the that level.
Another significant feature is the continuous indoor and outdoor flat surface of the upper ground floor. In combination with the large openings it creates continuity from the interior to the exterior spaces. Large outdoor sitting areas covered with pergolas can facilitate ΒΒQ area while the huge private swimming pool is a unique spot of these properties. Furthermore a fully equipped bathroom is situated on the outdoor plaza as well. Private gardens of a total of 3000m2 are surrounding each house.
From the sustainable point of view, the green roofs of the houses help keeping constant and low temperatures in the interior, without the need for powerful cooling systems.
300 m2 each villa
- LAND 6.500 m2 in total
- BEDROOMS 4 each villa
4 each villa
• Distance from the beach 5 minutes by car
• Private parking area
• Large living rooms
• The floors both indoors and outdoors are made from durable materials such as marble from Naxos, wood and slush grout.
• The baths feature pebble shower floors, built in wash bins with porcelain sinks of the highest quality, European plumbing fixtures and all other necessities.
• The kitchen is fitted with sufficient cupboard space made of high quality semi-solid wood, a high quality faucet and sink.
• All bedrooms are fitted with large wooden wardrobes while the living room ceilings are made of wood that can be painted by the owner.
• The villa is equipped with pre-installation specifics for the placement of heating, air conditioning and alarm systems, advanced electrical installation systems with internet network sockets, satellite television and foundational grounding.
• The villa also features a sewage treatment system, with underground disposal for the used water.
• An independent water tank with a capacity of up to 30 cubic meters where rainwater gathers.
• Water heater of 80 litters.